Services Banners, thumbnails for free!

TheRadishBros

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have any requests yet- maybe once one of my series ends and a new one begins I could do with a proper thumbnail - but just wanted to say that your work is amazing; no idea how you find the time to create all this artwork xD

MisterDel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have any requests yet- maybe once one of my series ends and a new one begins I could do with a proper thumbnail - but just wanted to say that your work is amazing; no idea how you find the time to create all this artwork xD
Currently unemployed and looking for a job haha... That's why I have the time ;)

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Heya, Del! Could you please make a banner for me? :D

Type of banner: YouTube One Channel Layout

Background: http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/mass_effect_3_female_shepard-HD.jpg
http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/mass_effect_3_female_shepard-HD.jpg
Title: ReinaDCD

Sub-title: The Vanguard of Your Entertainment (Does this make sense to you..? Let me know what you think. Feel free to suggest a better line!) :)

Size: May I have this in 2 sizes? One channel layout size and 1920x1080?
A theme or colour scheme: I'd love for it to look dramatic.. as in it's kinda dark, there's minimal lighting, something epic and dramatic.

Similar banners that you might like copied: Maybe the current banner I have on my channel. Just the text though!

Your channel details: ReinaDCD. Mainly a gaming channel. I do make tutorials on Sony Vegas and game tributes as well though.

Your contact information (email to send it to): RinoaRocks@gmail.com

If you've played the game, feel free to add a little Normandy or something ME related beside the title. :D

Last edited:

Alfie Rhoades

I want to make you all smile,watch a video:)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Again Dude:) Im currently coming up to 400 subs and was wondering if you could create me a new banner with just Rhoadesy on it?
Somethin with multiple games init, Call of duty, Minecraft and Gta please! I Like the retro kinda look if possible:) Thankyou so much dude and i will be linking you in my videos and featuring you if so:D Thanks!!!
With something like this style:Dhdtv-funny-windows-hd-background.jpg

Gaz Patterson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
id love a LOGO and BANNER if your still doing them

my channel is MADGAZ GAMING on youtube ... not the one link to my account on here

ezmac

EZ Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Can I have a left4dead2 themed thumbnail that has a green color scheme? I would like it to say EZMAC Plays: Left4Dead2

Peter Crossan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Gamer
I have just started up my channel i'm looking for someone to do a banner for me and possibly an intro and outro thumbnail for me

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
@Reina your current banner looks really cool! Why do you want another one?
I've had that banner for a year, so I think a change would be refreshing! Could you please design the banner like what you did for the Kyle Roan banner? Btw, can I change the sub-title to something else? I'll let you know later. Kinda sleepy now, lol.