Services Banners, thumbnails for free!

Send me the cute artwork of you two like in your banner when you want me to do it, too, and I can try add it in.

thank you so much i love it, just one thing you do not have to change it if you don't want but the TEAM TJH can you change it to #TeamTJH

Hey it's not a requirement but if its possible and there is room, but since its a banner for ontop of the video there might not be, here are two images that you could put in somewhere if it fits if not it doesn't matter :)chibiyoutubez.pngyoutubez1.png

@pyroManiac93 Do you like this? Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/YeDiTSO.png

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/YeDiTSO.png

EdNeOU3.jpg
[/quote]

cheers dude thats awsome. :) thank you :)

Internet is back :)

@Mrfifa76 How is this? Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/udFQFQb.jpg

nXB1I9E.jpg

thats Epic could you go on skype change the players
[DOUBLEPOST=1389983579,1389976236][/DOUBLEPOST]

@Mrfifa76 How is this? Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/udFQFQb.jpg

nXB1I9E.jpg

@SkampyyGaming Hope this is OK. Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/42YMtWV.jpg

KeGTuVf.jpg

@Zomboy Productionz Let me know if you like this one. Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/O0QHqmy.jpg

Fnf3XV3.jpg

That's all I have time for at the moment. I will hopefully get on to the others this coming weekend.
yo the banner is epic can you change the backround and the player between the text to ronaldo

@bigredengineer Again hope this is what you had in mind. I think I made Adol too big but didn't want to redo it so if your name is cut off by your avatar please let me know, I can try and fix it. Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/CcWSlql.jpg

Z6pJKzU.jpg

It actually fits perfectly! The text and the HM farmer fit just right around the avatar border. Thank you so much I'll definitely give you credit on my channel page!

Your artwork is awesome, I was wondering if I could get a banner?
Banner use and size
  • For my YouTube Channel -- and whatever size fits. I usually use 2120 x 1193
Any background images you want included
  • Nothing in particular, maybe a nice grid or a circuit board? I'm a tech channel.
A theme or colour scheme
  • Blue and black
A style (e.g. mechanical, nature, evil, hi-tech, etc.)
  • Something techie but cool.
or Similar banners that you might like copied
You channel details; and
Your contact information (email to send it to)
THANKS!

Hello , Im looking for a "channel art" that says " TacosBob" , purple letter on green background, style..think "peggles"(the game)
size:2560 X 1440 px
I don't have a set date for when I need it though, 1 week from now would be great if thats okay.
vincentxfit@gmail.com

Cheerio!

nXB1I9E.jpg

@SkampyyGaming Hope this is OK. Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/42YMtWV.jpg

KeGTuVf.jpg

@Zomboy Productionz Let me know if you like this one. Remember to use the FULL SIZE IMAGE for uploading to your channel.

FULL SIZE IMAGE (remove the space between imgur and .com): i.imgur .com/O0QHqmy.jpg

Fnf3XV3.jpg

That's all I have time for at the moment. I will hopefully get on to the others this coming weekend.
At first I wasnt too intrigued by the banner but within seconds for some reason I started LOVING IT! It looks so professional! If I may ask for one more thing I would maybe like a twitter background? One that goes at the top on twitter pages behind your bio. I would like it to go around the profile picture in the middle since it the pic covers a lot of background. Maybe that same Font with Zomboy Productionz could go above the profile pic or below. And maybe some blood splotches and zombies like the banner:) let me know if thats okay or if you have any questions!! THANK YOU!

Back