Services Banners, thumbnails for free!

MisterDel

I've Got It
FqufgkD.png

Just an update, this last lot of banner requests will be the last for a little while as I have a few of my own projects/content that I am working on! Cheers.
WHAT

I'd like to offer a service making banners and thumbnails for free. Don't expect too much but I can create some simple but effective banners and thumbnails. Check out the thumbnails on my channel for an idea of what I can do - I can't find too many examples as it has been a long time since I did any graphics work. Once I do work for other people I will include the examples here - but hey it's free so even if you don't like what I can make in the end there's no obligation. See two examples of non-YouTube banners that I have made for people in the StarCraft 2 scene here:

ubYtYOW.png
kyQBzTI.png

Just a note that often I use artwork or other images that I do not own the rights to so if you explicitly require non-copyrighted images in your banners or thumbnails let me know.

WHY
I have dabbled in photoshop in the past, self-taught and using a lot of stock images or templates but I have a fair bit of practice designing banners and related things. While I am nowhere near a professional level I feel like I can provide something that your average youtuber might find useful.

HOW
To express interest just MAKE A POST IN THIS THREAD and I will let you know how soon I can complete your request. Please provide the following details:

• Banner use and size
  • Any background images you want included
  • A theme or colour scheme
  • A style (e.g. mechanical, nature, evil, hi-tech, etc.)
  • or Similar banners that you might like copied
  • You channel details; and
  • Your contact information (email to send it to)
EXAMPLES
Here are some of the requests I have completed in this thread.

KlG1DHW.jpg

i3Ne7ZG.png

LXgB2p1.jpg

tSpfN0j.jpg

VeVruNK.jpg

Bxco77w.jpg

t123fG4.jpg

6QC1Eye.jpg

1o38eu1.jpg

paTyAqq.jpg

awhd2oO.jpg

VevTZJ5.jpg

Z2TUUIo.jpg

XHMkTbQ.jpg

Last edited:
I got bored and made some very simple/generic Let's Play thumbnails for a couple of games. If you like them let me know and I will send you the full-size image. I can also create a series for you or change the game/content. Also let me know if you intend to use them so people don't end up with duplicates.

CHbkSje.png

yYnkpk7.png

Hey Mate! If you look at my channel, you will see a TON of interviews. If you could make me interview thumbnails, I would pay you in real life, or put you on my featured channels. For example, interview with Godson, Interview with [Supercell] Steve!

Hey! I am interested in you making me some thumbnails for a series, just Generic, shoot me a message, i am unsure how :p, about it! Thanks!
-Grizzly

Hey Mate! If you look at my channel, you will see a TON of interviews. If you could make me interview thumbnails, I would pay you in real life, or put you on my featured channels. For example, interview with Godson, Interview with [Supercell] Steve!
I thought your interview thumbs already look pretty cool. What kind of style were you after? If you need the CoC logo in it do you have a copy of it with a transparent background?

Hey! I am interested in you making me some thumbnails for a series, just Generic, shoot me a message, i am unsure how :p, about it! Thanks!
-Grizzly

Sure, let me know how many there are and what all of the titles are. Your channel has a lot of videos I could only find some of them! Also any preference for style, colours, etc?

Can you make me a thumbnail that says... EZMAC Plays TTT or Trouble in terrorist town. Can it have a green color scheme? If you could it would be greatly appreciated!

-Grizzly

Sure, let me know how many there are and what all of the titles are. Your channel has a lot of videos I could only find some of them! Also any preference for style, colours, etc?

Ok, so i was just thinking one thumbnail that i can put into all of them, so 'Mini Game Madness' Has to be in there somewhere, and some little logos from various game, like minecraft, TTT, Prop hunt, Garrys mod, not even the logos, just some symbols of them. And maybe a colour scheme with red and blue, or blue and black, you can have some free will with that! Just the Symbols and text i need! Thanks

Ezmac - @ezmac I made yours very simple because all you told me was text and colour scheme AND there are barely any good images to use for TTT. Let me know if you want something different.
YjRWfML.png

TheGrizzlyCave - @TheGrizzlyCave I hope this is what you had in mind. There is some pretty rough cutting around the barrels and such but that's because you won't notice it when it's as small as a thumbnail! Cheers.
vaOpkw8.jpg

Here is some channel art I have done for requests from KyleRoan and @imdekingg

KlG1DHW.jpg

i3Ne7ZG.png

Last edited:
Hi there :) Could I please get a banner? I'm starting up a youtube channel and i'm gonna be playing some video games but also comedy sketches, so could you do my name (CookieDohRu) In big letters surrounded with different images, maybe of ones from The Walking Dead by Telltale, and some minecraft things along with a camera and some cookies? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1388759185,1388759110][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and the theme colour, could it be similar to my logo?[DOUBLEPOST=1388759220][/DOUBLEPOST]Coookidohru@gmail.com

Back