Are You the same person, on and off camera?

I'm shy. I think I still might come off shy while I'm recording, but I'm learning to open up. I have a goofy, dorky side that I'm hoping to eventually convey. I imagine it will show with time and practice.

I'm definitely still working on my on camera authenticity. I joined Amy Schmittauer's SSSVEDA (Savvy Sexy Social Vlog Every Day in August) challenge. I'm going live on Instagram every day this month, just to try to get a little more relaxed in front of the camera. I've been surprised that I can jump on with no script and talk several minutes without embarrassing myself too bad. The great thing is that it goes away after 24 hours, so even if I say something really stupid, it's not a permanent record. :)

I usually try to be as honest as i can on camera, though i might be a bit more energetic on camera than off.
I guess my YouTube personality is also a sligthly exaggeration of my real self

Just curious, are you the same person, on and off camera?...let's be honest ,many people are shy, but when the lights are on they go Crazzy...a different person.(Guilty as charged)

I don't see it as a bad thing. I would probably be one of those people that's different on/off cam. I'm not normally a big talker so making videos kinda helps me open up a little bit.

I am the same person. but there is differences. I am more a lot energetic off camera & and less on camera. not gonna lie, i did about 50 videos, and i can't bring it out yet. feels weird man. even worse if i were to go out and film.

Back