Are You the same person, on and off camera?

God bless you for caring about the young generation:smug:since my channel has young audience too i try not to trash talk and curse and its killing me slowly one can only imagine.

It's better to serve as an example, they will still learn to trash talk outside but it makes me feel better to know they didn't learn it from me XD

I didn't talk in my videos until now, so I would say yes. I made holiday videos, where I was walking around, went snorkeling, had a drink or did some sports, so I did these things just how I would do them without a camera.

I'm kind of the same off and on camera. I was a little more quiet when I started but I've grown more and more comfortable recording myself to the point that I'm closer to being the same in front of the camera as I am regularly.

I'd probably hold a conversation just as awkwardly as I do during live streams, so I guess I'm not too different. I'm not good with humor when I don't have a script to craft over a couple of weeks, so there's also that! You can get the full package of awkwardness and bad jokes at zero charge!

I am 100% myself on camera!! This took time (I've been doing YouTube 8 years) and lots of videos, more 1000!! Currently I am the exact same person on camera as off and really try and use my happy attitude to help others!

I act a lot more wacky and fun on my videos, I sometimes act like that outside of videos but not majorly. I don't curse on camera because of audience reasons as well.

I'm actually really shy off camera, so unless I have been getting to know you really well online I probably won't be able to approach you! I can also be a lot more foul mouthed in real life as well, once I'm comfortable with someone, and know they won't be offended my humour involves insulting my friends and being pretty foul mouthed hahaha, I like to think I am actually a nice person who is very protective over my friends, and always willing to listen, I just love making people laugh and insulting and making jokes is my type of humour, that's how you know I am comfortable with you, I would never insult someone if I didn't know them that well and could potentially offend them. I just stick to making stupid jokes normally at my own expense to make them laugh and feel more comfortable around me.

I'm meeting some of my youtube friends on Friday I hope they won't be too disappointed haha!

Back