Are You the same person, on and off camera?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess I am the same way, I may talk a lot and might give an energetic vibe, but If I meet someone new, i´m shy and trying to get a feel about the person, and act accordingly.
People who knows me, says that I normally talk fast, which I might do in my videos.

Reactions: Boris Qs

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Pretty much yeah. I never really change how i act specifically for a video.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
kinda of a complicated question but i would say that i try to be energetic when am on camera while i can be energetic off camera as well but not as much as when am on camera.I have found out that am actually changing becoming too energetic both off camera and on camera.Basically what am trying to say is that am becoming 1 person,youtube has changed me into someone who just speaks his mind and not care how people judge me because this is now the real me and i have found that am happy all the time unlike the past me.(Also just to add that this revealed to me who my real friends are because they dont judge me but actually support me,so ya... life is good :) )

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm a lot more sarcastic and foul-mouthed when I'm off camera. I try to keep my videos for all audiences, so I don't curse at all, which makes up a significant portion of my daily dialogue. :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
I trash talk a lot both spanish and english but when it comes to the camera I try not to trash talk so much since my audience tends to be younger :)

Reactions: KingUsher

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm a lot more sarcastic, impatient, messy, and stubborn off camera... lol That part of me doesn't make the cut... :p

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I trash talk a lot both spanish and english but when it comes to the camera I try not to trash talk so much since my audience tends to be younger :)
God bless you for caring about the young generation:smug:since my channel has young audience too i try not to trash talk and curse and its killing me slowly one can only imagine.

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think I act the same way on and off camera, although I might be a bit more shy in person.