Are You the same person, on and off camera?

Yeah I'm pretty much the exact same person in real life as I am in my videos. Well, except for in my first video. I spoke way too fast and went for the whole "hyperactive YouTuber" thing. The only major difference between me and my YouTube persona is that I'm a lot more vulgar in reality. But since I've got so many young cousins, nieces and nephews as well as an increasing number of really young subscribers, I've opted to keep the vulgarity to a minimum.

Not really. I toned myself down for YouTube, thinking people would find me weird, went to stream somewhere else, people liked me there, and after a few months more of hiatus, I've been starting to show the real me on my channel (just in my most recent video, tho). But I'll keep doing it from now on since why not, I guess?

Not really. I toned myself down for YouTube, thinking people would find me weird, went to stream somewhere else, people liked me there, and after a few months more of hiatus, I've been starting to show the real me on my channel (just in my most recent video, tho). But I'll keep doing it from now on since why not, I guess?
The link to your channel is not working

Just curious, are you the same person, on and off camera?...let's be honest ,many people are shy, but when the lights are on they go Crazzy...a different person.(Guilty as charged)
Not shy in person, and certainly not shy in my videos. I'm actually outrageous, funny, crazy, hyper, and quite a character in person. LOL

yea pretty much what u see is what u get
always the same person besides when i do my impressions and accents and stuff like that

Yeah you look and sound Natural on your most recent video and I think its cool keep up with that.

Back