Anyone else YouTubing for 5+ years?

Great to see so many of you are really devoted to your channels. I've only been going for just over 6 months (although at times it feels like years!)

Me! I started my channel for almost 5 years and still a small channel so far :-( I am still on my 9k and not yet happy :( :cry2::notworthy2::sour2: with what I have because I really do my best to create good content even if I am busy being an Accountant :'( `sigh I still want to become a full-time YouTuber :'( I am frustrated hahaha

My original channel is from 2007 and any videos posted from that period have long been deleted.
The oldest video remaining is from 2012 and I do still upload to that channel albeit not very often.
All my other channels are around 4-5 years old also now..

I've been going for at least 7 years now, had multiple channels, different kinds of content everywhere, all tried my best to produce good quality stuff. And I do my best to share, market, advertise, find other people to connect etc. Nothing seems to be going anywhere and it does get me down a lot! Best of luck to you all

I've been around since 2009 on Youtube. I reviews stuff, so there's always be a new game (or rare old obscure game) or a new movie or something to rant about. And yeah, I don't have as many views and subs as I'd love to have (though I am extremely grateful for all the ones I do have), but I keep going cause it's fun.

I have been doing this 5+ years now. I think my first youtube channel was in 2010. I haven't gained much traction either my main channel got 10k subscribers over the space of 4 years and then pretty much kept going through periods of dying off. So I started a new channel and I am finding it even harder to get any traction on it! I know how you feel. It is very frustrating at times.

I think the main thing you can do is just stick with it, one day you will get the recognition you deserve :)

Back