Anyone else YouTubing for 5+ years?

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
6 years this year, but I only started to take it seriously at the beginning of 2017...so in a sense I feel quite new to it still.

Reactions: markkaz

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Only 2! 5 years ago I didn’t even know what YouTube was!

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes 5+ years but not so active the last 6-7 months since we moved from Japan to UK.

Reactions: MASE and markkaz

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great to see so many of you are really devoted to your channels. I've only been going for just over 6 months (although at times it feels like years!)

luckee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Me! I started my channel for almost 5 years and still a small channel so far :-( I am still on my 9k and not yet happy :( :cry2::notworthy2::sour2: with what I have because I really do my best to create good content even if I am busy being an Accountant :'( `sigh I still want to become a full-time YouTuber :'( I am frustrated hahaha

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I've been uploading videos since 2008, but actively been "YouTubing" since 2011.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My original channel is from 2007 and any videos posted from that period have long been deleted.
The oldest video remaining is from 2012 and I do still upload to that channel albeit not very often.
All my other channels are around 4-5 years old also now..

Munesh Ramnarine

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've been going for at least 7 years now, had multiple channels, different kinds of content everywhere, all tried my best to produce good quality stuff. And I do my best to share, market, advertise, find other people to connect etc. Nothing seems to be going anywhere and it does get me down a lot! Best of luck to you all

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I've been around since 2009 on Youtube. I reviews stuff, so there's always be a new game (or rare old obscure game) or a new movie or something to rant about. And yeah, I don't have as many views and subs as I'd love to have (though I am extremely grateful for all the ones I do have), but I keep going cause it's fun.

BeanTubes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been doing this 5+ years now. I think my first youtube channel was in 2010. I haven't gained much traction either my main channel got 10k subscribers over the space of 4 years and then pretty much kept going through periods of dying off. So I started a new channel and I am finding it even harder to get any traction on it! I know how you feel. It is very frustrating at times.

I think the main thing you can do is just stick with it, one day you will get the recognition you deserve :)