Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else YouTubing for 5+ years?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Noir Proxy, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Noir Proxy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $23
    I’ve been YouTubing for over five years. It’s crazy to think as man a lot of it feels like such a blur now.

Unusually my channel in most cases is pretty dead. I do advertise daily, make videos, stream, all that fun stuff but man I’ve never been able to gain traction.

I do video reviews, editorials, community events, wow it feels like I’m running dry out of ideas now xD

Anyone else been in the game this long and had the same experience?

It’s pretty much a downer of a thread but hey I’m curious about reaching out :)

2. Brandon
    VISUAL.
    Cash:
    $43
    5 years, yes. Not on the same account though. When I was younger I could never commit to it, but now that I'm older, out of school and have a stable job with weekends off and no friends (lol) I am able to accurately set aside some time to make videos, which I love. I have had sort of the same experience. But only time will tell with this account (which is permanent!) I guess. :)

3. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $306
    I´m on my 4th year now, and I feel I have stagnated the past two years, having been on almost the same sub count during that time. But I see that i might see some traction, that I´m starting to get some subscribers and viewers!

4. markkaz
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    Yup, 5+ years. Twice!

5. Conso1727
    Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
    Cash:
    $1,901
    I've been doing it for several years as well, both on an older and now my current channel. But because I don't know how to advertise, I've never gone anywhere. By now it's something that I do occasionally, I don't expect to go anywhere but where I am.

6. Courtney Candice
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $205
    I’ve been on YouTube for two years! I’m sorry to hear that your having trouble gaining traction maybe one day you will start rolling in the views. I wish you the best of luck with your channel.

7. Cephus
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $96
    I've been doing it for more than 5 years on two different channels. I'm about to hit my 3rd year on current channel in April. And I can understand getting no traction. There are two sides to my channel and each side makes the other side angry. There is no one out there to collaborate with. I'm just whizzing into the wind with very little hope, or at least that's how it feels.

8. Scootakip [Lana]
    Super Poster
    Cash:
    $78
    On this current channel? No
    In general? Over 5 years, yes.

9. Noir Proxy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $23
    It is interesting to see so many people chugging away. Quite inspiring! I wish us all the best of luck :)

10. bigattck
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $34
    for me its 8 years nearly as old has youtube