Services Any Graphics work for free!

OMG AMAZING
Dude you......are.............AWESOME.

edit: sorry but it won't let me upload it as a banner. the size is small than it is required. If you can increase the size but keep the wording in the middle that be great. the minimum pixel size is 2120 x 1192. thanks

I know that it wont let you upload that, it was a preview. This is the actual picture:
Polo7Stud.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1365341271,1365339096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man my clan loved the Emblem you made us. Thank you but we want to see what you can do what this. All i ask is that you surprise me but use the same general colors, like dark colors. If you can of course but thanks again! BTw i am the leader of true logic.View attachment 4222
Here is what i made:True Logic HD v2.png[DOUBLEPOST=1365341445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! i saw what you did and im really interested. I dont know if you could make something Star Wars like with my complete name on it. Thanks in advance ! :D

Tell me if I have to send you pictures of me wearing a Darth Vader mask or whatever you need :)
What would you like, a banner, twitter/old youtube background, a thumbnail or something else? :)

Hi guys, just a quick update, I have signed on for a YouTube Network as full-time graphic designer, so unfortunately I cannot accept any more work for a while. I will do anybody's work who has posted before this, but anybody after's work will not be done.

Back