Services Any Graphics work for free!

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
OMG AMAZING
Dude you......are.............AWESOME.

edit: sorry but it won't let me upload it as a banner. the size is small than it is required. If you can increase the size but keep the wording in the middle that be great. the minimum pixel size is 2120 x 1192. thanks
I know that it wont let you upload that, it was a preview. This is the actual picture:
Polo7Stud.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1365341271,1365339096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man my clan loved the Emblem you made us. Thank you but we want to see what you can do what this. All i ask is that you surprise me but use the same general colors, like dark colors. If you can of course but thanks again! BTw i am the leader of true logic.View attachment 4222
Here is what i made:True Logic HD v2.png[DOUBLEPOST=1365341445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! i saw what you did and im really interested. I dont know if you could make something Star Wars like with my complete name on it. Thanks in advance ! :D

Tell me if I have to send you pictures of me wearing a Darth Vader mask or whatever you need :)
What would you like, a banner, twitter/old youtube background, a thumbnail or something else? :)

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would like a banner for the youtube page new layout ! That would be awesome :)

Marco ALba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know that it wont let you upload that, it was a preview. This is the actual picture:
View attachment 4281[DOUBLEPOST=1365341271,1365339096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here is what i made:View attachment 4285[DOUBLEPOST=1365341445][/DOUBLEPOST]
What would you like, a banner, twitter/old youtube background, a thumbnail or something else? :)

Thanks man. your still awesome.

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi guys, just a quick update, I have signed on for a YouTube Network as full-time graphic designer, so unfortunately I cannot accept any more work for a while. I will do anybody's work who has posted before this, but anybody after's work will not be done.

KobbleStudio

YTTalk Adiction
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Didn't realise you could get Partnership at 15 Subs. :p

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I
Didn't realise you could get Partnership at 15 Subs. :p
It's not a partnership, I meant that I do graphics for the network and its partners, and besides, it's a small network.

KobbleStudio

YTTalk Adiction
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer
Ok thanks for the confirmation. :)