Services Any Graphics work for free!

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I like it! If you could tweak it to just say "Diabolic Menace" it'd be perfect! Thank you so much!
sorry, I mis-read your name.[DOUBLEPOST=1365072093,1365071771][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like it! If you could tweak it to just say "Diabolic Menace" it'd be perfect! Thank you so much!
Done.
Diabolical Menace.png[DOUBLEPOST=1365151245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, amazing work, and it's free, people would charge 20 $ for work not as good...Could you maybe make me a banner, and an avatar? It's no rush, if it's possible, gaming would be the theme, I saw your work so far, and those type avatars look awesome, "IMPERATOR" or "IMPERATOR22"would be the main name it's a gaming channel, so you can add gaming if you think it would fit (22 is there because of Imperator already being taken XD), and a banner something in Roman style? Or something similar to the ones you did before, like I said I like your work...
It would help if you added me on skype, im oli.carroll98[DOUBLEPOST=1365159825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, amazing work, and it's free, people would charge 20 $ for work not as good...Could you maybe make me a banner, and an avatar? It's no rush, if it's possible, gaming would be the theme, I saw your work so far, and those type avatars look awesome, "IMPERATOR" or "IMPERATOR22"would be the main name it's a gaming channel, so you can add gaming if you think it would fit (22 is there because of Imperator already being taken XD), and a banner something in Roman style? Or something similar to the ones you did before, like I said I like your work...
This is what I have so far, thoughts? :)
ScreenHunter_144 Apr. 05 12.02.jpg

Imperator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sorry, I mis-read your name.[DOUBLEPOST=1365072093,1365071771][/DOUBLEPOST]

Done.
View attachment 4151[DOUBLEPOST=1365151245][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would help if you added me on skype, im oli.carroll98[DOUBLEPOST=1365159825][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is what I have so far, thoughts? :)
:D
Looks awesome, i'm on my mobile, is that fire behind the shell, that just looks great...If it's not to hard could you make the same concept in dark blue so I can compate

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
:D
Looks awesome, i'm on my mobile, is that fire behind the shell, that just looks great...If it's not to hard could you make the same concept in dark blue so I can compate
Blue:
imperator BLUE.png

Red:
imperator RED.png

Wik3dWarrior

Reaction score
Hey man my clan loved the Emblem you made us. Thank you but we want to see what you can do what this. All i ask is that you surprise me but use the same general colors, like dark colors. If you can of course but thanks again! BTw i am the leader of true logic.Lion-HeLionad--Cartoon--psd87351.png

Camille Montpetit

Poutine's lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! i saw what you did and im really interested. I dont know if you could make something Star Wars like with my complete name on it. Thanks in advance ! :D

Tell me if I have to send you pictures of me wearing a Darth Vader mask or whatever you need :)

Joorohoo

Reaction score
Hello 2244graphics,
I've seen your graphics and you really are amazing at it!
I would like to request a logo, banner and an outro image if possible.
For the logo I would to see a dragon in flames.
For the banner I would love to see some medieval and futuristic art with the words "Yatios Gaming" on it
And for the outro I would love to see a box where I can feature my video and a knight next to.
If you could do this for me I'll make sure you will get a shoutout on a channel of a friend of mine.

2244graphics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I have a lot of work lined up at the moment, so please be patient if I do not get round to your project quickly.[DOUBLEPOST=1365250805,1365248424][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you are still doing banners can you do one for me.
if you can can you include polo7stud in the middle and underneath that put THE DUDERS. and in the background put characters from games i play. (regularly) fallout i shall provide a picture if required. If this is a lot of work then tell me and i will get rid of some. Thanks in advance.
This is what I came up with:ScreenHunter_148 Apr. 06 13.18.jpg

Reactions: Marco ALba

hillary

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi! I was wondering if you could make me a banner for the new channel design? I would like one that says my username (hillarehh) with maybe a purple/blue color scheme? Thank you!!

Marco ALba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a lot of work lined up at the moment, so please be patient if I do not get round to your project quickly.[DOUBLEPOST=1365250805,1365248424][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is what I came up with:View attachment 4232
OMG AMAZING
Dude you......are.............AWESOME.

edit: sorry but it won't let me upload it as a banner. the size is small than it is required. If you can increase the size but keep the wording in the middle that be great. the minimum pixel size is 2120 x 1192. thanks