Services Any Graphics work for free!

2244graphics

Hello.

I am an extremely new Graphic designer and new to YTtalk, and have just started YouTube as well. I do any Graphics for free, from twitter backgrounds to YouTube logos. I tend to go with a space theme, but will work around any requests :) I am learning an improving all the time; although I may not be the best Designer around, I will do my best to work with you and create the your graphics to the best of my ability :)

If you like my work for you, please donate a small sum of YTtalk cash if you have any, but this is optional- The work is completely free unless you would like to donate.

Thanks for reading,
Oli Carroll
@OliCarroll98
Youtube.com/2244graphics

Now this would be awesome if you could go look at APineGames and replace the APineGames with MrBitGaming please because we have been trying to get this done for ages now but the person who made it for us wont do it and same with the logo replace the APG with MBG please and can it all be the same colours with the same outline on the text and if you can do this i will Subcribe to you and feature you in the featured channel section please thanks.

Now this would be awesome if you could go look at APineGames and replace the APineGames with MrBitGaming please because we have been trying to get this done for ages now but the person who made it for us wont do it and same with the logo replace the APG with MBG please and can it all be the same colours with the same outline on the text and if you can do this i will Subcribe to you and feature you in the featured channel section please thanks.
Did you not like the one I made you?

I will do my best, and let you know if I can make it look good.

This is what I have so far, tell me if anything needs changing :) May have do do it tomorrow though.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_121 Mar. 29 23.39.jpg
    ScreenHunter_121 Mar. 29 23.39.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 19
Back