Account Security - YouTube Guide for Beginners

On one of my other gmail accounts I got a message saying someone from China or something had tried to access my account :confused: (long time ago)
So I changed my passwords. Weird.

Woah! :eek: that's crazy.. Back in my pawtaytoe does they told me someone from Russia tried to access mine. D: haha.
I know! :O
It's quite unsettling, actually.

I'm not that worried now, though. As I have an anti-malware program + antivirus :p

I was actually surprised that it wasn't China or Russia. Thing is: the best password and malware software doesn't help if your password gets intercepted somewhere along the way. Recently someone stole like 16million email passwords here in Germany.

Also: if you want an extra layer of security for your YouTube channel: manage it through a separate gmail With a random name that you don't use for correspondence at all.

I was actually surprised that it wasn't China or Russia. Thing is: the best password and malware software doesn't help if your password gets intercepted somewhere along the way. Recently someone stole like 16million email passwords here in Germany.

Also: if you want an extra layer of security for your YouTube channel: manage it through a separate gmail With a random name that you don't use for correspondence at all.
That's a really good idea. :eek:

That is actually really clever :)

dude I used security questions and then changed to phone because even a question can get hacked, but the phone is another thing ... in my opinion that is

Back