Account Security - YouTube Guide for Beginners

Kleineganz

Opinionated Vlogger and Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Security questions are utter bull. Takes like five minutes on social media to figure out most of them...
I challenge anyone to figure out my mother's maiden name. Seriously, if you do, PM me. I will be much impressed.

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
dude I used security questions and then changed to phone because even a question can get hacked, but the phone is another thing ... in my opinion that is
I personally believe that the phone verification is the way to go.. Perfect example of "security" questions, considering they are always stereotypical and relatively easy answers, I was able to get into my mates minecraft account ( He gave it to me, but forgot to tell me security info when signing in on a new pc etc) and I could guess all of his sooo.[DOUBLEPOST=1391547639,1391547566][/DOUBLEPOST]
I challenge anyone to figure out my mother's maiden name. Seriously, if you do, PM me. I will be much impressed.
Bob.

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally believe that the phone verification is the way to go.. Perfect example of "security" questions, considering they are always stereotypical and relatively easy answers, I was able to get into my mates minecraft account ( He gave it to me, but forgot to tell me security info when signing in on a new pc etc) and I could guess all of his sooo.[DOUBLEPOST=1391547639,1391547566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bob.
dude ... have you seen this years survey on passwords ? 123456 is kicking the charts hahahahahaha

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO USE THAT HAHAH!
its just that ... I have been interested in the not so "clean" version of the internet and I learned quite a few things and I got to be so paranoid that my passwords are from 8 to 13 caracters long and I have to write down every one of them because its imposible to remember them lol ... maybe its just me hahahahaha

unknown_user54684097890

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
its just that ... I have been interested in the not so "clean" version of the internet and I learned quite a few things and I got to be so paranoid that my passwords are from 8 to 13 caracters long and I have to write down every one of them because its imposible to remember them lol ... maybe its just me hahahahaha
Giving it away here, but all my passwords are between 8-12 characters long, they all contain the same phrase, but different number variations for different memorable dates that only I know. xD

#suchsmartness #wow

JustSomeGermanDude

Experted expert in expertness.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That would be rather easy in my case. There are
Giving it away here, but all my passwords are between 8-12 characters long, they all contain the same phrase, but different number variations for different memorable dates that only I know. xD

#suchsmartness #wow
HadSex021406