• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5.000 subs and 300.000 view in ~1½ month!

HATS BRILLIANT YOU MUST BE MAKING SOME GREAT VIDEOS ,i WISH i COULD i ONLY JUST GOT 3500 AFTER MANY YEARS

Thank you! I think they are good myself, but yeah.. :-D That's still good, and I see you have lots of views as well!

5000 subs since august is amazing, thats the power of putting money into "advertising" and having niche content will do!

Thanks buddy! Yeah, you are absolutely right. I haven't spent THAT much on advertising yet though. I spent $60 of my own, the other $180 were a voucher. But it has definitely helped me kickstart the channel. And as I also told earlier in this thread - to me this is not just a channel but a legit business. Like any other new business, you got to get your product out there for the people to know, which is also why marketing my videos is important to me.

Thanks for the great answer. I will look into adword to see if that will work out for me. Looks like you figure it out how to use the custom URL on YTtalk.

You're welcome - I hope you can use some of it, and let me know if you have other questions as well! :) Yeah, you should. It's almost guaranteed views afaik, so a good way to reach out to new people. I did, I didn't figure that you just had to uncheck both boxes lol. Thanks for the headsup ;-)

Good evening everyone!

Yesterday I hit 5.000 subscribers, and have just rounded 300k channel views as well. I am still amazed by how rapid my growth has come.

When I started YouTubing, I had some long term goals that I wanted to achieve. All those were made within days of my first breakthrough video. I never in my wildest fantasy imagined that I would be growing this fast.

It is still surrealistic to me - but it really motivates me to keep working hard, to keep the growth going!

Did you guys reach any milestones lately?

- Nick

Wait 5,000 that quick? I wish i had that! Congrats.

Yes! I am a fanatic about Rocket League. I haven't enjoyed a game so much on the Console, gives me the same feeling when I use to play Counter-Strike on the PC.

Mate that's incredible!! Congratulations and if you carry on then there is no limit to what you can do with your channel! Good luck

Wow it's incredible , i am happy that i achieve 50 subs in a month and looking forward to 1k view. Good luck on your next video ! I guess in one year you would get the diamond button

Damn Son! That sounds awesome! Congratulations! how did you do it?

Thanks buddy! If you check post #10 in this thread, I give some small pointers to what I think is the reason. Let me know what you think and if you have other questions! ;-)

Wait 5,000 that quick? I wish i had that! Congrats.

Yeah, it has been quite fast. Thanks a lot! Just keep working hard, and it will come eventually!

A great start - keep it up and become the next big thing!

Thank you - that is at least the dream!

Yes! I am a fanatic about Rocket League. I haven't enjoyed a game so much on the Console, gives me the same feeling when I use to play Counter-Strike on the PC.

Yeah, I am a HUGE fan of it as well. The general concept is just spot-on for me! It's also one of the fastest growing gaming communities (which is well deserved!)

Mate that's incredible!! Congratulations and if you carry on then there is no limit to what you can do with your channel! Good luck

Thanks a lot buddy! Working my a** off every single day - best of luck with your own channel as well!

great stuff man, really solid views, your fast tracking to legend status

Thanks mate. Haha, as long as I can get to live off of YouTubing, then my goal is reached ;-)

Wow it's incredible , i am happy that i achieve 50 subs in a month and looking forward to 1k view. Good luck on your next video ! I guess in one year you would get the diamond button

That is also really amazing, congrats to you buddy! I personally never imagined it would be like this for me anyways - it's still mindblowing to me. If that happens, I owe you a beer! ;-) Best of luck with your own channel as well!

For sub and view ratio, I've made a few posts about it. But most of the people then thought subs were everything

However if you had 1000 subs and 900 views then it's clear you did sub for sub because you have subs who have never watched anything. But if you had 1000 subs and 50000 views then you have subs watching a lot and other people finding videos of yours too. Everyone starts 1:1 but as you get more popular that gap gets bigger

So what's the perfect ratio? No idea but I've noticed I've been between 80-100 views for 1 sub and 500:1 or 1000:1 is what many "famous" channels have
See, I disagree with this and probably in a different position. I am doing Call Of Duty videos and there are so many people doing these videos. At the moment I find myself promoting and asking people to view my videos and I would like to say a lot of the people that view my videos subscribe.

For me it is trying to make the name recognizable and making sure as many people as possible see my content. Believe it or not I am not doing sub for sub even though many people have accused me of it. Just call of duty is a weird place to produce content at the moment lol.

Back