• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

5.000 subs and 300.000 view in ~1½ month!

iroNick Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good evening everyone!

Yesterday I hit 5.000 subscribers, and have just rounded 300k channel views as well. I am still amazed by how rapid my growth has come.

When I started YouTubing, I had some long term goals that I wanted to achieve. All those were made within days of my first breakthrough video. I never in my wildest fantasy imagined that I would be growing this fast.

It is still surrealistic to me - but it really motivates me to keep working hard, to keep the growth going!

Did you guys reach any milestones lately?

- Nick

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Wow nice!!! And a good view to sub ratio too which means you'll keep growing

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats man. That is awesome. Please share your secret. I would be happy with 500 sub in 3 month.

Reactions: Matthew Wah

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good evening everyone!

Yesterday I hit 5.000 subscribers, and have just rounded 300k channel views as well. I am still amazed by how rapid my growth has come.

When I started YouTubing, I had some long term goals that I wanted to achieve. All those were made within days of my first breakthrough video. I never in my wildest fantasy imagined that I would be growing this fast.

It is still surrealistic to me - but it really motivates me to keep working hard, to keep the growth going!

- Nick
Well done dude. I am truly amazed some people have 100 subscribers after 6 months. Continue creating you will reach success

Portajerzey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats dude, you should be proud of youreself, I've only bee a few months vloggin so I got a really long way to reach you're milestone.

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good evening everyone!

- Nick
wow that is pretty crazy! I honestly like niche or focused channels like yours. most gaming channels nowadays are all over the place.

MrPeekay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good evening everyone!

- Nick
Wow.... 5,000 subs and 300k channel views in 1 and a half months!?!? That is just mind blowing to me. Congrats! I reached 2,000 channel views in 2 months... Im getting there XD Anyway congratulations and I hope your channel goes a long way :)

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congratulations on your accomplishment, it's a nice thing to have. Having a channel based around one thing is nice an all, but not something I could ever do. No game I like that much to produce constant content for, and your life depends on it, if the game ever loses popularity you end up being on a slippery slope afterwards. Nonetheless, good luck and keep progressing.

iroNick Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you guys so much for the kind words, really means a lot to me! :)

Ahh that's so cool, congrats!!! When did you start your channel? :)
Thank you! I started my channel channel on August 3, uploaded my first video on August 10. I then had a break of around a month where I was researching, trying to find out in what direction I should go with my channel :)

Btw, I really like your editing!

Wow nice!!! And a good view to sub ratio too which means you'll keep growing
Thanks! I am curious as to what you have on the view to sub ratio - is it something I can go read about?

Well done dude. I am truly amazed some people have 100 subscribers after 6 months. Continue creating you will reach success
Thanks a lot buddy! I know, my first goal was actually 1.000 subs in a year, so to go from 50 to 1.000 in 4 days was mindblowing.

Congrats dude, you should be proud of youreself, I've only bee a few months vloggin so I got a really long way to reach you're milestone.
Thank you so much! That is awesome, just keep doing your thing - I went to your channel and really like your concept. You will get there eventually!

wow that is pretty crazy! I honestly like niche or focused channels like yours. most gaming channels nowadays are all over the place.
Yeah, I am still amazed myself! Thank you - I really like the niche channels as well, which is also why I decided to stick with the game I liked the most. For tjhe future, I will have this game being 90/95% of the channel, and then small side-projects on the side too.

Wow.... 5,000 subs and 300k channel views in 1 and a half months!?!? That is just mind blowing to me. Congrats! I reached 2,000 channel views in 2 months... Im getting there XD Anyway congratulations and I hope your channel goes a long way :)
It is to me as well :-D Thanks a lot! That's fantastic buddy, just keep uploading and you will get there eventually! Congrats to you as well ;-)

Congratulations on your accomplishment, it's a nice thing to have. Having a channel based around one thing is nice an all, but not something I could ever do. No game I like that much to produce constant content for, and your life depends on it, if the game ever loses popularity you end up being on a slippery slope afterwards. Nonetheless, good luck and keep progressing.
Thank you - and yeah, you have to celebrate even the smallest milestones (eventhough this is quite huge to me). It is definitely a gamble, but not one that I regret. And it's nice that there is room for diversity - it would be boring if everyone did the same thing ;-) I have done my research before making this move, which I will elaborate in my post below. Thanks a lot and best of luck to you as well![DOUBLEPOST=1479131251,1479129451][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man. That is awesome. Please share your secret. I would be happy with 500 sub in 3 month.
Thanks a lot - and congrats to you as well! I decided to save your reply for the last, because you asked for my "secret", which I wanted to write about in a seperate post so that it wouldn't get hidden away in my wall of text above.

Long story short: I have done a lot of research, spotting out trends in the "market". My channel is not just a hobby, it's a business - so I treat it that way, which is also why I have a marketing budget and some sparring partners.

I have above-average hardware, so that I can make some good looking 1080p, 60 fps videos. The raw footage must be of the highest quality, and I put a lot of time into editing and making sure that everything is perfect. I use music mainly only to emphazise feelings and emotions and to trigger reactions.

And a provocative question for you guys: Do you enjoy watching your own videos? If not - then why is it still on your channel?

Another reason for my growth is that I spend a lot of time on engaging with my community. It's something that I don't see many YouTubers do. Gotta repay the guys who actually ensure you grow, right?

In general it just comes down to the content you make. I had a lot of guys saying: "How the heck are your videos so good, and you only have x.xxx subs?!" So spend that extra time on editing and it will pay off!

Anyways - just some quick pointers for you guys. If you have other questions, feel free to ask them here or DM me on YouTube or Twitter @iroNickGaming :)

Have a lovely day!

Reactions: Eaglewolf Magic