3 tidbits of advice for those of you starting out

nikkisy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for your advice man, I think I'm heading the correct direction so far. It doesn't matter how long you've been there, you always have something to share.

Randall

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great Advice.. Youtube is so much harder to make it on than it was 3 or 4 years ago. Youtube is doing everything it can to make life hard for new users and the small guy. I started Echosmiths first ever channel on youtube and helped them build it back when they were called Ready Set Go. I used to teach and help a lot of channels build their fame, like Sabrina Carpenter who is now a star on Disney and many other channels that have been really successful like Jordan Jansen, Emily Harder, Brandon Evans and Marissa Jerome. Almost all of the techniques I used to help them build their channels have been stopped by youtube. All you can do now is work as hard as you can on websites outside of youtube like twitter and facebook and try and build your fanbase from them. I had a couple of years out of youtube but Im back looking to help some new people make it. Ive had some recent luck with one of my new artists India Jade NOLKS being signed to a major management group in Australia last week so hopefully thats the start of some more success. Good luck to everyone chasing your dreams. Never give up, keep searching for new ways to promote and build your channel. If I find anythng new that works great I'll make sure to share it on here..

Rhodri Powell

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome post! Really informative. I love hearing about people like yourself with very niche channels doing really well so congratulations on achieving what you have!

DeadMerchant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I just have a problem with consistent uploading. Its a lot of work with editing and script writing with the videos I decided to start doing. I try to do some type of gameplay video in between the heavily edited scripted videos to fill in some of that space in the week. I will try to figure out some type of better scheduling thatd probably help my channel somewhat.

JimCom95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the tips! I'm planning to start my own channel sometime this year so I'll take all the advice I can get at this point.

LeeToTheVI

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thank you so much for this... @Paleo I'm kind of stuck wondering how to grow my channel at the moment... And I guess the being patient thing is the most logical lol [emoji108][emoji4]

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good advice Paleo! As simple as it seems, sometimes you just need to read it/hear it again to reassure you that you're on the right track.