3 tidbits of advice for those of you starting out

Thanks for the tips. I'll use this as my YouTube Channel grows! I hope this works. It won't be a 100% guarentee but I'll use it.

How exactly did your channel go somewhere after that 7 months? Did it start picking up gradually or did it suddenly start booming? Thanks for the tips btw!! :)

Good advice. I really think that when it comes to YouTube that it doesn't matter how fast you grow, but if you keep sticking to it and don't get discouraged then you'll end up exactly where you want to be.

Thanks for the post, what do you recommend is the best way to go about meeting people with similar interest. We only started uploading about a week ago, but we want to be interactive in the community.

Yeah, patience is the worst. Especially when you see others making the same type of content as you succeed while you seem to be "stuck". And I believe social media for anyone is a key for success, like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.

These are really great tips! :) I started getting really serious about YouTube a couple of months ago, and it's so satisfying seeing my channel grow! I definitely had to learn to be more patient with getting more subscribers and things like that, but I am super passionate about my channel so I'm willing to put in the work! Thanks for this post!

Hi Paleo
First many thanks for all your advices, their all very "consitent" as you say ...
The social part is probably the most difficult part of all
Even with friends ... I think i have to try harder :)
Many thanks again

Back