3 tidbits of advice for those of you starting out

KingZicod

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the advice man, mixing consistency and patience is the most difficult I think. Just officially started Youtube and I've been putting out some work on the editing! Gotta keep the motivation up tho

CrystalD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'll remember this anytime I get discouraged with my progress - hearing your story really helped me put things into perspective. Also, Hurray for MLP vlogs - love that show XD

BrokenGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
These are all true! I only started following a schedule a week and a half ago and since then growth has improved! People being able to expect a video to come out on a certain day really helps. They can come to my channel on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and always expect a video, and if there isn't one there will always be a reason why on social media. These are very good tips to follow.

DukeOfDucks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This thread is fantastic! I genuinely believe its great for anyone starting out, I even can draw a little bit of advice this myself, and I have been going for over three years! Thank you!

Johnny Dee

I've Got It
Reaction score
This is what I don,t get. To put out so many videos on a schedule has to affect the quality of the videos. Tv shows have a whole staff of writers to have weekly scripts to perform. In fact if your content is not interesting or entertaining, you could lose subscribers

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I m really not sure about your idea of too much videos. For newly starters try to put out as much videos possible till the first 20 25 videos ( i talking about gaming channels) cuz you need some content to offer before making a schedule for yorself. So people have some videos to watch when we finished with first one. And those first videos will be really good steps of improvement for you guyz.

Starseed Beats

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks for those advices man, it's cool to take the time for it ! I think this will be help most fo YouTubers