2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

Quick question, wondering if someone can answer please -- I can't see it because I am not subbed to myself, but when a subscriber goes onto my channel, does the video play automatically? Can one of my subscribers please have a look and let me know? (or could someone just temporarily subscribe and have a look, then you can unsubscribe)

Quick question, wondering if someone can answer please -- I can't see it because I am not subbed to myself, but when a subscriber goes onto my channel, does the video play automatically? Can one of my subscribers please have a look and let me know? (or could someone just temporarily subscribe and have a look, then you can unsubscribe)
There's nothing playing, as far as I can see :L

There's nothing playing, as far as I can see :L

No turns out when you are subbed nothing autoplays for anyone; there is no option for it, it seems. Oh well I have it on good authority that it doesn't affect your video views at all, so I am not overly bothered about that. My idea is (since most video views are from either non subbed or non account people) put my newest video as my 'trailer', so that newcomers to my channel always see the latest video, and can choose to subscribe if they want! (that way if they pop back a few times before they decide to sub or not I figure they're not always subjected to the same trailer over and over)

Back