1080p Is It Worth It?

I only ever view videos in 720p, Id say stick with 720p unless your subs are requesting higher quality or if you play a really, really pretty game :p and btw I loved your Bioshock 2 let's play I hope you're planing a BioShock infinite one :p

I only ever view videos in 720p, Id say stick with 720p unless your subs are requesting higher quality or if you play a really, really pretty game :p and btw I loved your Bioshock 2 let's play I hope you're planing a BioShock infinite one :p
I definitely am! I plan on having that game on release day and getting videos out on it as soon as possible!

I definitely am! I plan on having that game on release day and getting videos out on it as soon as possible!
Thats good to hear! You made me go out and buy all the series again and complete them for the 3rd time :p Also I was curious would you ever be up for a dual com possible? :3

Thats good to hear! You made me go out and buy all the series again and complete them for the 3rd time :p Also I was curious would you ever be up for a dual com possible? :3
Possibly, get in touch with me through a PM or Skype (Shadeypwns).

Well what i've noticed is that the quality is higher of a video in 1080p even if you look at it on 720p so I would say yes!

What the title says. Is 1080p worth the extra recording strain on your computer (when screen capturing things like games) and is it worth the extra rendering time? Is the quality really that much higher than 720p that people will actually watch on 1080p? I personally only watch videos at 720p, even if 1080p is available.

Just looking for thoughts :)
I render in 720p simply because it is quicker to upload and it looks the same

Back