Other Yttalk Christmas video

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to say? Just like: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year greetings from DATgaming? Nice idea btw.
About music, I'm allowed to use the music of Rameses B (I talked with him personally on Facebook and he gave me permission, I saved screenshots)
But I don't if that's enough to use it in this video though.

What to say? Just like: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year greetings from DATgaming? Nice idea btw.
About music, I'm allowed to use the music of Rameses B (I talked with him personally on Facebook and he gave me permission, I saved screenshots)
But I don't if that's enough to use it in this video though.
That's something you could say. And I'm looking for christmas like music. So I would rather not have anyone use music in one of their video's. :p Unles it's royalty free and it's free to upload by anyone on youtube. but still contact me if you want to use music in the video. (skype: dsgrendar)

That's something you could say. And I'm looking for christmas like music. So I would rather not have anyone use music in one of their video's. :p Unles it's royalty free and it's free to upload by anyone on youtube. but still contact me if you want to use music in the video. (skype: dsgrendar)
Haha okey, I didn't want to use music in my vid. But indeed christmas music fits better!

It's sent. I think no music is better because then skenkee can then add christmas music throughout the whole video. If we add our own music the video is gonna jump and back forth between different songs and background noises from video to video. It's better skenkee handles the music department.

It's sent. I think no music is better because then skenkee can then add christmas music throughout the whole video. If we add our own music the video is gonna jump and back forth between different songs and background noises from video to video. It's better skenkee handles the music department.
That's true. And I received your video thanks!

I thought there would be way more people on here. This really is an awesome idea. Is anyone else still sending in their videos?
I hoped so too but I think I still get 2 more video's for now. I already added the link to my sig and hopefully some new peoplea also respond to this idea and send a video.

I think newgrounds audio does royalty free music. Non commercial use.
I'll look into that than too when I'm creating the video. But I'm looking for some christmas feeling in the music and does newgrounds have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back