Other Yttalk Christmas video

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOH SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Can i join :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355673957,1355673087][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG CAN I JOIN!!! :D I think it would be rlly fun if we do this :D
Hey everybody! This was just a small idea and just wanted to post it right away.
How about making a christmas video all together and post it on our youtube channels?

Something like: Maybe a music video where we sing a song all together.
Or
Everybody sends in a video wishing everybody a nice christmas and a happy new year and we put it behind each other.

Any suggestions are welcome.

You can just link a download link of pm me and I will give you an e-mail you can send it too.
im in :)
do we put our channles names in the clip so that ppl know who just whished them a merry Xmas?

Cool make sure to make a video today or tomorrow and send it to me!

I PM u
biggrin.png
When u gonna make the vid? ? Lemme know ^_^
Hopefully I can finish it by next weekend. I'm pretty busy so wan't to finish it as soon as I can.

do we put our channles names in the clip so that ppl know who just whished them a merry Xmas?

It would be helpful if you add your channel's name in the mail, Or add it to the video name so I know who is who. I will add the names myself in the video.

Also I will add the names of the people from who I got video files in the first post of this topic. So if you send me the file and your name is not there contact me to make sure I received the video. Thanks all :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back