Other Yttalk Christmas video

Status
Not open for further replies.
pm me a download link or ask for my e-mail. And try to finish a video by the 19th.
I don't see where to PM you. Your channel doesn't let me PM you unless I'm on your contact list and I don't know how to send a contact request or whatever. PM me your email. I can whip up a quick video by the 19th.

I don't see where to PM you. Your channel doesn't let me PM you unless I'm on your contact list and I don't know how to send a contact request or whatever. PM me your email. I can whip up a quick video by the 19th.
I actually ment pm on the forums. But I'll pm you right now.

thanks. I got the PM, though I can't reply until I get 25 posts, rest assured that I got it and I'll get to work on the video tomorrow.

I just wanted to make sure if you received mine?
Yes I did! In the first post I edit the names of people who I received a video from (I use youtube names, these are the names I will credit in the video). So far I received 2 video's.

Can I Make A Speedart Saying Merry Christmas ?,LAWL It Would Be A Video BTW :?,Inbox Me At Skype Skenkee :)
You could do that but don't use any copyrighted material, And no music. You can talk but remember it will only be 5-10 seconds. If it's longer I might cut it in bits over the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back