YTtalk Cash and VIP Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I was wondering what I could use the YT Cash for? Glad I finally checked this out.
VIP Membership which gives you more features in the website, like signatures, posting videos, etc.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love the idea. Makes people get into knowing others within the forum AND it helps with your self promotion.

sadiemarie88

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you, this is very useful information. I just joined here today. I am hoping that I am able to earn enough cash soon enough to go vip. Is there a limit to how much we are allowed to post per day?

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is there a limit to how much we are allowed to post per day?
I assume you mean posting in the videos section? Nope no limit, just don't abuse the system to try and stay at the top. Want to give others their fair shot :thumbsup2:

Digvijay aka Devil

Reaction score
Yes bro it was very helpful for a newbie like me on Yttalk...thanks a lot for this post keep doing the good thing and yes thanks at last again....

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Question: If I choose the 100 cash method, will it automatically cancel my VIP membership if by the next month I don't have 100 cash at the ready?

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Question: If I choose the 100 cash method, will it automatically cancel my VIP membership if by the next month I don't have 100 cash at the ready?
Yep, it will automatically expire after 30 days.

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this thread cleared a lot of things up. thanks OP! I've never been in a type of forum that has a point system.

Status
Not open for further replies.