I've Got It
- May 12, 2016
- Reaction score
- Channel Type
Thanks, that is such a cool concept. Definitely worth it!
is this y when i go to click on my channel it says it doesnt exist? this makes me sad
Doing this is very simple.
- Hover your username at the top right of our navigation.
- Scroll down to YouTube Username
- Determine your type of username/URL
I Have Less Than 100 Subscribers
If you have less than 100 subscribers and don't have a Custom URL:
1) YouTube Username = Your Channel ID
Your channel ID is the last part of your channel URL that begins with the letters "UC".2) YouTube Channel URL Type = Check the /Channel/ box
*Do not paste your entire YouTube URL. Only paste your channel ID.
I Have Over 100 Subscribers
If you have over 100 subscribers you can find out about eligibility for a custom URL by visiting here:
I Have a Custom URL (/c/)Click Save Changes.
1) YouTube Username = Your Custom NameI Have an Old Legacy URL (/user/)
Example:2) YouTube Channel URL Type = [leave both boxes unchecked]
c/YTTalk, your custom name would be YTtalk.
1) YouTube Username = Your Username
Example:2) YouTube Channel URL Type = Check the /User/ checkbox.
/YTTalk, your username would be YTtalk.
Now you have it attached to all of your messages here at YTtalk