YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose not to use facebook since it was my personal one. I tried reddit but failed to figure out how to post. Then i tried Twitter and it was alot better than i thought . I thought it would of been an adult chatting site like facebook but it wasn't i know quite enjoy twitter and alot of people follow back :) so a tip would be to use twitter

I see lots of ya guys say that twitter is very useful,but am i really the only one getting no benefit from it? :eek:

I see lots of ya guys say that twitter is very useful,but am i really the only one getting no benefit from it? :eek:

Honestly, it's not a holy grail for me either. I never really greatly benefited from it. May be the way I'm going about it too :/

Recently I started using Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Of the three Reddit definitely provides the best result for the least amount of effort. The other two are pretty useless until to have buildup a follower base, which is not easy.

However most of my promotional views come from niche LEGO fora.

Reactions: Vir
Recently I started using Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. Of the three Reddit definitely provides the best result for the least amount of effort. The other two are pretty useless until to have buildup a follower base, which is not easy.

However most of my promotional views come from niche LEGO fora.
Well for reddit,you've to think a bit to give a nice title xD which is very difficult,for me atleast :p

other -

Poke'memes (memebase) helped me a lot as I won front page for a while.

also I found someone uploaded one of mine to reddit and that helped a bit :)

DeviatnART/Tumblr are worthy mentions

Hi Everyone I'm new to Twitter. Well I have a page I just hardly ever use it until recently.

How do I use it effectively to promote my videos and channel? Dont be afraid to dumb it down for me. lol

Reddit for me, by FAR. My channel has just under 1m views on my videos now and about 500k of those are straight from Reddit, no joke. Find the right subreddit, create an attractive title, and most importantly, the content has to be interesting and relevant... In my case, I post glitches about a popular multiplayer game, and when something like that can give you an advantage on other players in the game, of course everyone wants to know, and it will get a ton of views. Luckily, this sort of allows me to bypass the need for a super good quality video because the INFORMATION provided is what people enjoy. But for the most part, if you don't have something super well done or headline worthy... you won't get far on Reddit.

On reddit, most of the feedback is negative. thats the only one ive used though. If i was to use twitter,facebook, instagram and pinterest. Do my accounts need to be high in numbers? Because i dont have an account for any of them . do the videos just get seen ourely by hastags ?

Back