YouTube Timelines - Share yours!

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been making videos and learning for the past 4 years but I never got that big jump as some people say that when a big channel with finds 1 one your videos, shares it and you start growing an audience much faster than before. Or, just suddenly you make a viral video that jumps up your channel a lot.

As I never got to that point I'm curious to know after how long you all had your big jumps.

Share your timeline and what happened for you to start growing very fast as a YouTuber.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First channel starts in 2009, video uploaded in 2012 that got really popular around 2016 (currently at 2.6 million views) thanks to it being put into the infamous Important Videos playlist (not gonna tell you which one!), last video in Feb. 2017. That channel has just under 1,500 subscribers.

Second channel technically starts in 2013, but first video uploaded in March 2018. No huge video yet, but started uploading with 12 subscribers (from past videos that have since been deleted) and currently sitting at 35 subscribers.

So roughly 7 years for me.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)