Youtube Networks

petar

Guys any ideas on which network is good?
I mean I just need a network to pay me on time, nothing else.

There are several different networks out there and which one would fit you best all depends on your channel size and what you want out of it. Have you tried looking for networks yourself? Perhaps you already have a few in mind that you think could be a right fit. If you could share those then we could try helping you from there, which is a more solid starting point, I think :)

all you want is a network to pay you on time? i am confused. your willing to give 20%-50% of your ad revenue for that when adsense does that already?

Listen Loki...not all of us are burdened with glorious purpose...like yours. Not all of us have...an army from outer space...

I'm currently almost 15k subscribers big and I have almost 2 million views a month, I'm currently partnered with Creative Nation and they seem to not care about their members at all.
I've recently been watching Scale Lab and Ritual Networks.
Any ideas? :p

I'm currently almost 15k subscribers big and I have almost 2 million views a month, I'm currently partnered with Creative Nation and they seem to not care about their members at all.
I've recently been watching Scale Lab and Ritual Networks.
Any ideas? :p

Freedom, try that one.

I've not heard great things about networks unless you have specific needs you know they'll help with, like being able to use copyrighted material for reviews and such. So if you don't have a specific reason for joining a network (outside of "exposure," because I don't think they really help with that much), I'd say be very wary.

Back