YouTube Monetization Tab Error

jbeh

Reaction score
Glitch then; and all anyone can do is wait for YT to fix it.
The only problem is that it's been happening for 2 months and YouTube haven't responded to any of my help requests, it could never be fixed

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
The only problem is that it's been happening for 2 months and YouTube haven't responded to any of my help requests, it could never be fixed
If the help requests were sent through the Feedback link, then of course it would not be responded to. Feedback is for general site errors, and is never answered, only acted upon if it is determined to be an ongoing problem.

Gebi

Reaction score
so... I was told today that it's fixed, to try again. But it's not fixed. The same problem is still there.

At this point I give up.

Gebi

Reaction score
It's fixed now. I was able to get my monetization back also. I hope it is fixed for the other person in this thread; if not contact the reddit user I told you about and ask for escalation about the post-unlink MCN glitch with your channel URL. overall it took about 3 weeks or a month or waiting but I guess they did fix it.

Gebi

Reaction score
yes I know I saw him often on the google forums :) I just meant as in the best way to contact him is on reddit