YouTube Monetization Tab Error

Gebi

Reaction score
Nope. Still not working for me. How about you?
No :( I thought after 30 days it would fix itself since YT support seemed to suggest that it wasn't working because it hadn't been 30 days yet... but now that's kind of worrisome

jbeh

Reaction score
No :( I thought after 30 days it would fix itself since YT support seemed to suggest that it wasn't working because it hadn't been 30 days yet... but now that's kind of worrisome
I'm really worried this is a permanent error. I really rely on YT money.

Gebi

Reaction score
Me too. I have a channel with over 300K subs and I was making a good amount since about 10 years. It's my only income and now I cannot even re-apply due to that glitch that nobody at Youtube seems to even acknowledge or want to fix.

Do you have an adsense account? I have been trying to research the bug by myself since nobody seems to be able to help and have spent hours looking through threads on google and I have a feeling it is related to Adsense. I never had one since I was with an MCN before. But now I cannot register because it loops me back to the glitched page. So I'm going to test making a website or blog to register through adsense and maybe then try linking the channel. Will let you know if I find anything....

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
I have the exact same problem with same screen saying ''oops''. Contacted Youtube and all they told me was to send a bug report. Well, that doesn't help me. I can't access the page to see why my monetization is disabled and I can't re-apply since the page is empty... This is so frustrating.
Do this in YouTube Studio instead of Creator Studio and post a screen shot.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Everyone on this thread:

Switch to YouTube Studio and try what you were trying in Creator Studio Classic. Classic is in transition; it is being actively phased out, and functionalities are moving to Studio as they are disabled in Classic.

jbeh

Reaction score
Me too. I have a channel with over 300K subs and I was making a good amount since about 10 years. It's my only income and now I cannot even re-apply due to that glitch that nobody at Youtube seems to even acknowledge or want to fix.

Do you have an adsense account? I have been trying to research the bug by myself since nobody seems to be able to help and have spent hours looking through threads on google and I have a feeling it is related to Adsense. I never had one since I was with an MCN before. But now I cannot register because it loops me back to the glitched page. So I'm going to test making a website or blog to register through adsense and maybe then try linking the channel. Will let you know if I find anything....
I'm exactly the same as you. I was in an MCN with no adsense account. Let me know how it goes!

jbeh

Reaction score
Everyone on this thread:

Switch to YouTube Studio and try what you were trying in Creator Studio Classic. Classic is in transition; it is being actively phased out, and functionalities are moving to Studio as they are disabled in Classic.
There is no option to do this in the YouTube studio because the monetization page doesnt work and just displays this error

Gebi

Reaction score
I have researched more this morning and it seems to be a bug related to unlinking from the MCN. I found old topics from a few years with the same problem (but in classic studio) and the common thing they all have is that it happened after unlinking from the MCN. However, no solution.

It's an endless loop. In Classic the Monetization page doesn't show anything and says to check it in Studio; but in Studio the page is broken.

Classic:
Beta: