Youtube keeps removing my comments.

Wolf Wouters

Reaction score
I'm a guy on Youtube that makes a lot of tracklists.

On "WeAreRampage", "Let It Roll .festival", etc.

After a while of posting some lists, Youtube censors my comments from the public.
I decided to switch over to 1001 tracklists. (which is a website where you can post tracklists of every mix, live set,...) Now of course I want to post it in the comments so everyone sees it. But Youtube also censors that. I even tried to post a normal comment & reply with the link. Does Youtube censors all comments with links? Are there cooldowns for posting comments on Youtube or something?
Please help me out I still wanna continue making tracklists.

RaniaIsAwesome

Reaction score
Youtube's censoring system works by algorithms, which they have been farcically calling "AI" lately.

They "ghost" comments, commonly agreed to be the lowest and scummiest form of censorship, where they make it look to you like your comment is visible and public but then when you log out you find it is not shown. It should be illegal and it may already be, to pretend that you are communicating something publically when they actually do not put it public.

There should have been huge protests and activism against this and laws drawn up against this when it first came out - can you imagine if they started to "ghost" emails or particular content from emails? I mean where does the line stop? What about other social media such as twitter and facebook, are they also allowed to pretend you've posted stuff there but sneakily hide it from the public?

Reactions: Wolf Wouters

Wolf Wouters

Reaction score
Youtube's censoring system works by algorithms, which they have been farcically calling "AI" lately.

They "ghost" comments, commonly agreed to be the lowest and scummiest form of censorship, where they make it look to you like your comment is visible and public but then when you log out you find it is not shown. It should be illegal and it may already be, to pretend that you are communicating something publically when they actually do not put it public.

There should have been huge protests and activism against this and laws drawn up against this when it first came out - can you imagine if they started to "ghost" emails or particular content from emails? I mean where does the line stop? What about other social media such as twitter and facebook, are they also allowed to pretend you've posted stuff there but sneakily hide it from the public?
Whoa, and there's nothing you can do about it? That's really unfortunate.....