YouTube: Hobby or Job?

TheMix

I've Got It
Reaction score
Of course there are soooo many YouTubers out there and I would like to have some opinions on if you do YouTube as a hobby, as a side thing for the enjoyment or would like a career out of it. Personally our channel would LOVE to make this a job as creating comedy skits and other videos are our favorite things to do!

SkylarHope

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hobby! For now. lol if it becomes a job, cool, if not that is cool too! I wish you luck!!

Reactions: TheMix
Reaction score
I consider it a hobby less stressful and more fun if it becomes a job that would be awesome but I won't hold my breathe (need air held breathe for to long gasps) :)

Belak

Reaction score
In my opinion I definitly think of it as a hobby but I guess it could be a job if you look at it that way

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's a hobby, at least for now. I'm not aiming to make it my job, but if it does end up happening I won't complain!

Mogawty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I treat it as a job (upload consistently and at a -somewhat- set schedule) but right now, just in terms of revenue, it's a hobby. That's really the main thing that separates the two. When you can consistently pay your real life bills and everything you need, it becomes a job. Not to say it has to become a chore, but when you see the potential to replace your actual job, you will absolutely need a work ethic to keep it up.

Goin' All Gamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well it's a hobby for now but I have to treat it like a job at times or else I wouldn't get anything done xD

Hollysaurus

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Right now its a hobby!.. Eventually it would be awesome if it became a job. But as of right now, I just love making videos and learning new things. Plus I've been able to make a lot of new friends and I would like to make many new friends! message me! :)