Gaming YouTube Gaming Community PS4 and looking for awesome YouTubers to collaborate with

Jamester

Reaction score
Hello my name is James. I’m looking for people who would like to collaborate with me on PS4.

Background History
I started to game when my Dad brought me a PlayStation 2 11 years ago. I would play a lot of platformers such as Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. I would play my Playstation 2 a lot as I enjoyed a lot of the adventures I had with it. As years went by, I got the Playstation 3, the Wii and The Nintendo DS. The early days on the PS3 I still played platformers as I was still young. Eventually as I got older I really wanted to start to play mature games. My first mature game that I started to play was Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I enjoyed it so much as I never played a game like it before. On the Wii and the DS I played mainly Nintendo games and party games with family and friends. As that generation of consoles died I upgraded to a PS4 and Switch. Now I play anything that I find good. The games I’m currently playing at the moment are Fortnite(everyone plays it so not a surprise), Destiny 2(isn’t that game dying), Soma(Horror game) and that’s not all. Anyway that’s my gaming history so far.

Now if you’ve read my background history you deserve a pat on the back. So anyway here’s my requirements.

Requirements:
1. Upload at least weekly
2. Obviously own a PS4
3. Be nice and friendly(there can be banter)
4. You must be 14 or over

And that’s it, My PSN (Playstation Network) gamer tag is BossNova 786 so message me if you are interested to collaborate with me. Anyway have a nice day.
[DOUBLEPOST=1519202706,1519199700][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I clickbaited, I will post a thread soon about my YouTube PS4 Community and my YouTube Channel is called Jamester The Gamester.

callmenoob123

Reaction score
Hello my name is James. I’m looking for people who would like to collaborate with me on PS4.

Background History
I started to game when my Dad brought me a PlayStation 2 11 years ago. I would play a lot of platformers such as Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank. I would play my Playstation 2 a lot as I enjoyed a lot of the adventures I had with it. As years went by, I got the Playstation 3, the Wii and The Nintendo DS. The early days on the PS3 I still played platformers as I was still young. Eventually as I got older I really wanted to start to play mature games. My first mature game that I started to play was Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. I enjoyed it so much as I never played a game like it before. On the Wii and the DS I played mainly Nintendo games and party games with family and friends. As that generation of consoles died I upgraded to a PS4 and Switch. Now I play anything that I find good. The games I’m currently playing at the moment are Fortnite(everyone plays it so not a surprise), Destiny 2(isn’t that game dying), Soma(Horror game) and that’s not all. Anyway that’s my gaming history so far.

Now if you’ve read my background history you deserve a pat on the back. So anyway here’s my requirements.

Requirements:
2. Obviously own a PS4

And that’s it, My PSN (Playstation Network) gamer tag is BossNova 786 so message me if you are interested to collaborate with me. Anyway have a nice day.

[DOUBLEPOST=1519202706,1519199700][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry I clickbaited, I will post a thread soon about my YouTube PS4 Community and my YouTube Channel is called Jamester The Gamester.

What time zone?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamester

callmenoob123

Reaction score
i would love to collab but the time zone difference means it just wont be possible sorry plus there are some other complications

PhantomMaster2134

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to collab with you if thats possible and i'm also starting you tube channel so i was wondering if we can collab with each other if its ok with you

PhantomMaster2134

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'd like to play Elder scrolls online, Naruto Shippudden Ultimate Ninja storm 4, and i also like to play card games like yugioh and Cardfight vanguard

360noeochoa

Reaction score

Background History

Requirements:
2. Obviously own a PS4

U would love to callab with you pls respond to me