YouTube deleting my channels without any reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maath

Hi,

i have the biggest problem with YouTube since "13 months ago"

my problem is when i crate a new channel and start upload my videos youtube delete my channel after tow-three days i don't know why. now i have more than 30 channel deleted by youtube without any reason! Even when i did not upload anything!!..

so i google it but i found no thing..

and i think this problem just in my laptop, i mean when i create a channel from my brother laptop or from my phone every thing ok,,, but when i upload a video from my laptop every google account in my Browser have a youtube channel will delete by youtube.

I hope you can help me.

it may be because of practices being against the rules on previous channels carrying over to future channels as part of the terms of use

Youtube has a policy agaisnt creating new channels.

If your channel is terminated you cannot make a new channel your laptop has likely been "tagged" which means it will detect your attempting to circumvent your ban. You will likely need to send a message to support and ask them why your first channel was taken down.

You might need to create a new Google + account that allows you to make a Youtube channel.
And as long as your videos are within Terms of Service then your channels should not be taken down at all.

You never received any warnings or notifications from YouTube about any issues? Just out of the blue they started deleting your stuff? :O_o2:

more than 30 channel deleted by youtube without any reason! Even when i did not upload anything!!

YouTube considers creating lots of channels in a short amount of time as very suspicious. Plus the fact that you didn't upload anything to them raises even more red flags.

Think about it from Youtube's point of view. If you were a programmer who had to write an algorithm that could automatically detect channels that are the most likely to be up to no good, what characteristics would you be looking for? Lots of channels belonging to one user with no videos on them is obviously going to on the list. That's the sort of channel that is used by view / sub4sub bots and also for uploading copyrighted content to.

I'm not saying that you were intending to do any of those things, but you have to understand that YouTube flags suspicious behaviour automatically.

@Crown

This OP had a thread on the official YouTube Help forum. It was explained to him there that as he had had a channel previously terminated, he was prohibited from owning, accessing or creating any further YouTube channels; and this was why every time he created a new channel he got suspended again, by several Top Contributors to that forum. By the time he posted the thread, he was extremely frustrated by having had over 30 channels suspended by YouTube Admin.

Instead of accepting YouTube's official verdict however, this user apparently began posting to the thread on an alternate ID asking "If I do it 'X' way will they still suspend again?" "If I do 'Y', how will they know it is still me and suspend?"

I strongly suggest that this thread be locked after my reply; this is obviously an incorrigible and serial violator of the YouTube TOU who's just looking for a chink in YouTube's official "armour".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back