Youtube Deleting comments?

AndreaStep

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question.

Today I uploaded my YouTube video as I always do and one of my first subscribers commented in my video, I replied, everything was normal, but later when I go back to my video analytics shows the number of comments of the video, however if you go to the video directly there is no comments they were all deleted for no reason, does anyone knows about what could that be?? because the comments were nothing bad or even spam...

Any ideas??
:unsure:

Reactions: Sk Jony

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Most probably the person deleted his/her own comment or it is a YouTube glitch (it happens sometimes). I can't think for a third possibility.

Reactions: Sk Jony and XXLRay

AndreaStep

Reaction score
Most probably the person deleted his/her own comment or it is a YouTube glitch (it happens sometimes). I can't think for a third possibility.
At the beginning I thought that the person delete it, but I had more comments of other people in the video and they are all gone for some reason :s has that ever happened to you?

chottom

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
No. Than it must be rather a glitch. Just in case check your spam folder - some of the comments may have ended up there but as I said it is rather a YT glitch.

AndreaStep

Reaction score
Yeah, probably is that because they aren't in the spam folder, but thanks for the advice.. I was starting to freak out haha:happy:

Reactions: Sk Jony

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question.

Today I uploaded my YouTube video as I always do and one of my first subscribers commented in my video, I replied, everything was normal, but later when I go back to my video analytics shows the number of comments of the video, however if you go to the video directly there is no comments they were all deleted for no reason, does anyone knows about what could that be?? because the comments were nothing bad or even spam...

Any ideas??
:unsure:
Definitely a bug or glitch

Reactions: AndreaStep

Owlins

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not that big so I'm not getting many comments, but I do however sometimes have trouble commenting back myself or liking certain comments.

It looks like I submitted my comment or pressed like at first. But if I reload the page it's gone. So it seems to be glitchy at times.

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It could also have been deleted (bot) accounts.