Short Film YouTube Content Creator Required for YouTube Documentary Short Film

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Hi there!

I am producing a short documentary film based on the Life of a YouTube Content Creator as part of my L3 Diploma Film College Course.

The film is 5-10 minutes in length.

This film will feature going to a YouTube content creator's studio (or just house if they do not have a studio) and conducting an interview with the creator about their experience with YouTube and how it has affected their life in the past few years.

Applicants are not required to do YouTube as a full-time career. You may still apply and be featured if you are a part-time YouTube content creator.
Applicants may also be small YouTubers as well.

I'm doing a video-recorded audition process. Please answer the following information in your video:
- Your name
- Your YouTube Channel name and the content you produce
- How many subscribers you have
- The area you live
- Why you would like to be in this documentary

Send applications to u00047450@students.nhc.ac.uk.

• Preferably applicants are to live within 20 miles from Stotfold, England. However, if you live a little further, please be sure to still apply.
  • Applicants who are not in the South East of England will not be considered.

If you have any questions, please send an email.
If you have an acting profile on StarNow, please apply through there.

All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kindest Regards,
- Kane J Goodridge

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Rolls that have gone for processing I hope the Latent Image has not deteriorated or you will get dark prints with a magenta colour cast

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Rolls that have gone for processing Nice - The B&W shot really works, and I like the colour balance of the lighthouse. Its more natural than the others but still gives off that film vibe

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Re: Velvia 100, 120 in Short Supply? Thanks guys. I thought all the Velvias should be available. Ive had no problem getting any in 35mm, or Velvia 50 in 120. Just Velvia 100 in 120 format has been an issue. Hopefully just temporary.

ilovesaabs

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Velvia 100, 120 in Short Supply? Fuji currently produces Velvia 50, Velvia 100, Velvia 100F and Provia 100F, at least this is what is available from reputable internet shops like silverprint.co.uk and shops here in Norway. I have not heard any rumours that they have killed any more of their films.

BBOfetry

Reaction score
Cool short, there is definitely something creepy about how real the footage feels.

Keep at it bro. Start a youtube channel so I can follow you

-Deformed Lunchbox