Your upload schedule? ;)

SharSjar

Loving YTtalk
Hello saints and sinners~ :p

I just wanted to chat with you all and I was wondering on what days do you upload your videos?!
I recently made a schedule myself and it's already so much easier.

Monday 10PM CEST - Unturned gameplay
Thursday 10PM CEST - Drinking games
Saturday 10PM CEST - The Wolf Among Use gameplay

Tonight's video is already in schedule and when the clock hits 10PM (CEST) it will be online~

I don't really have a fixed schedule because I find that it sometimes becomes something you HAVE to do and seems a little like a chore. I just upload everyday if possible on whatever video I want :)

I don't really have a fixed schedule because I find that it sometimes becomes something you HAVE to do and seems a little like a chore. I just upload everyday if possible on whatever video I want :)
Because I can schedule them, like I can upload them now but publish them next week, it's easy for me! If you want watchers someone needs consistency, but if you upload everyday that is a consistency as well!

I used to have a schedule for specific games and it worked well for a while but I feel that I enjoy it more and it's more freedom just uploading whatever you want and whichever day :). I upload every day but if I don't I let my fans know on social media and stuff.

I used to have a schedule for specific games and it worked well for a while but I feel that I enjoy it more and it's more freedom just uploading whatever you want and whichever day :). I upload every day but if I don't I let my fans know on social media and stuff.
I think I need this :eek: So I hope it will work. Gameplay isn't so difficult for me as I play an episode I got content for 4 a 5 video's so all I need to do is some recording and editing which I can do when I want (until the right day of course). And with Unturned I can play for an hour or 2 and I have content for 2 a 4 video's! Drinking games do take more time and effort to make as I have to watch the movie and write down the rules, record it and edit it into something nice.

i upload every 4 or 3 days just because having a set day makes it much easier so you have time to edit videos or do what you gotta do

Last edited by a moderator:
Back