Your "Sole Purpose" on YouTube

my purpose is nothing to be honest. im here and so are you. if i had a legit reason i guess it would be to have fun and make friends.

Same as you Smartie, I love gaming, ive only recently started doing it properly but im hoping I can get better and just entertain people.

Entertainment, both mine and theirs, and finding like-minded people (so it's likely I'll never explode as a channel). I like to share and be "around" people but physically being around people tends to exhaust me.

Yes, at first it was about the money. But now, I feel like YouTube has helped me so much already. I found the fitness community side of YouTube and got interested. There are a lot of fitness YouTubers but it's mostly someone that's already fit or accomplished their weight loss. I couldn't find a YouTube channel that documented (or is documenting) their weight loss journey from start to finish. I've now found a lot since creating my YouTube channel but since I'm Asian, you don't see a lot of obese/overweight Asian females so I feel like I have definitely found my niche on YouTube. I have never thought YouTube would help me so much on my weight loss!

Back