your favourite youtubers on YTtalk?

gisikw is now the wallpaper on my cell phone... I feel dirty and ashamed.
He is taking over YouTube Ken, you either need to plot a murder or seduce Kevin..to keep your reign as YouTube's next Hitler..you choose.[DOUBLEPOST=1366369018,1366368948][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm writing a new viral video as we speak. I shall call it "You Saw My Junk"
images

I'm writing a new viral video as we speak. I shall call it "You Saw My Junk"
He is taking over YouTube Ken, you either need to plot a murder or seduce Kevin..to keep your reign as YouTube's next Hitler..you choose.[DOUBLEPOST=1366369018,1366368948][/DOUBLEPOST]
images

Not to worry.. he is under my control. He thinks he is skyrocketing to stardom, but with out me he has nothing. He knows this now...

dont make sucking our knowledge and coolness sound so sexy count! But i guess that iz the vay of the vampire!
LOL...yes, ve cannot help it. I vil make schedule to visit all ze cool people at night...[DOUBLEPOST=1366384557,1366384480][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't believe you mentioned me before Dee, are you feeling ok?
I DID!!!!!!????? Oh mans...I need ze break!

Vell, in my defence, it vas in NO PARTICULAR ORDER. Ok, Dee?, NO PARTICULAR ORDER[DOUBLEPOST=1366384811][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank yoooooouu!! *hugz*
Noooo, zhank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu most awesome babe![DOUBLEPOST=1366384905][/DOUBLEPOST]
you want to suck information from me? You don't need to do that.all you need to do is show me your biceps and I will gladly share my trade secrets with you
Hmmm...vell if I showed you zhat I vould expect some ozher kind of exchange...I like the sucking part zhough, it's fun!

Back