your favourite youtubers on YTtalk?

Hey guys...I've been a bit of an ungrateful flop. As much here as in the Thank Yous threads...the people I'm about to mention I watch always and feel admiration for here on the forum, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

gisikw, William Phan, Katherinejane001, AikoMiyoko, B4Astudios, Lilikoi Juice, JohnKenShow, symphonious7, Dee, LovingTheGameplay (10 tag limit)

There are many others I like a lot and watch, but may have forgotten to mention here...in short: I have learned a lot from u guys here and plan to stay a while to SUCK all ur knowledge and coolness.[DOUBLEPOST=1366358042,1366357994][/DOUBLEPOST]Part 2:

Wreckless Eating, Vicboss, TheNightmare22, FN_Pryde, Randy McKown, KGATV, Itskamren, randomlilnikki, Luis Patino, VlogRays, Th3StuffShow

Some I interact with here in the forum I have not yet had the chance to check out yet, will do so soon!
dont make sucking our knowledge and coolness sound so sexy count! But i guess that iz the vay of the vampire!

Hey guys...I've been a bit of an ungrateful flop. As much here as in the Thank Yous threads...the people I'm about to mention I watch always and feel admiration for here on the forum, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

gisikw, William Phan, Katherinejane001, AikoMiyoko, B4Astudios, Lilikoi Juice, JohnKenShow, symphonious7, Dee, LovingTheGameplay (10 tag limit)

There are many others I like a lot and watch, but may have forgotten to mention here...in short: I have learned a lot from u guys here and plan to stay a while to SUCK all ur knowledge and coolness.[DOUBLEPOST=1366358042,1366357994][/DOUBLEPOST]Part 2:

Wreckless Eating, Vicboss, TheNightmare22, FN_Pryde, Randy McKown, KGATV, Itskamren, randomlilnikki, Luis Patino, VlogRays, Th3StuffShow

Some I interact with here in the forum I have not yet had the chance to check out yet, will do so soon!
I can't believe you mentioned me before Dee, are you feeling ok?

Thank yoooooouu!! *hugz*

you want to suck information from me? You don't need to do that.all you need to do is show me your biceps and I will gladly share my trade secrets with you

Back