Gaming (Xbox One) Looking for people to join Show

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there!

I'm a small Youtuber looking to create bigger and better content and so far it's going fairly well. Recently I came up with an idea that I wanted to create something that would be the best of the best in which came along the idea of a show. Me and around 8/9 other people are working on a Show on GTA5 on Xbox One. We have our own Discord server for it and if you participate and show up to the show regularly you'll be in the credits for anything and everything you do, you'll also be in the description and if you stick around then maybe there would be possible collaborations thrown in there too.

The only requirements are:
Committment (Don't want people ditching halfway through a season)
Time (Preferably a decent availability)
A PC (If you're reading this, congratulations)
GTA5 on the Xbox One

And that's it, I'm looking to bring AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE into this show to make it work, please if you're interested, reply here and head to my Twitter/Facebook page or wherever and send me a message. I look forward to working with you :)

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats the shows concept?
It's about the cars on GTA and reviewing them in a bit of a hilarious fashion, it's complicated so maybe it's best I just show you. We've already completed one episode, but I can't post links on YTtalk.