Gaming Xbox One Funny Group Collaboration!!

k3rbs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm currently a small youtuber looking to start funny moments as the base of my channel, my first videos haven't been the way I want them and just aren't meeting what I think my channel should be. I'm looking for people who just want have fun and do really funny stuff. No competitive stuff, just fun. It will take place mostly on Xbox One unless in the future its decided otherwise and I have many games like Gta, B03, Rainbow Six Siege and a lot others. There is no sub requirement just looking to have fun and grow at the same time. Let me know via Reply.

Thanks lets make this happen!

Reactions: Nicktatorship

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd be up for it! Just my mic on my headset is broken at the moment... :(

Nicktatorship

Reaction score
YOOO man
I've been looking for people for ages, finally found someone, I wanna have a decent sized group to Collab with and be good friends with sorta like vanoss gaming has, I'm 15 and I'm planning on having YouTube be my job
My gamertag on Xbox is

Dark Legend Vii

Please respond
I already have about 2-3 people who may wanna start YouTube

I just hope you're Atleast 14 or older and have a quite humorous mind

What I mean by that is like funny dirty jokes and just always acting funny you know what I mean
Just always saying stupid s**t and laughing

Reactions: ChemicalScence

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YOOO man
I've been looking for people for ages, finally found someone, I wanna have a decent sized group to Collab with and be good friends with sorta like vanoss gaming has, I'm 15 and I'm planning on having YouTube be my job
My gamertag on Xbox is

Dark Legend Vii

Please respond

What I mean by that is like funny dirty jokes and just always acting funny you know what I mean
Yeah that's cool, I'm 17 and I've been looking for a place to fit my humour in nicely.... but again I gotta get a new mic or see if there's a way to connect my snowball to the xbox if thats possible, I'll add you on xbox anyway
GT: ChemicalScence

Nicktatorship

Reaction score
Yeah that's cool, I'm 17 and I've been looking for a place to fit my humour in nicely.... but again I gotta get a new mic or see if there's a way to connect my snowball to the xbox if thats possible, I'll add you on xbox anyway
GT: ChemicalScence
you can't directly connect you're snowball to an Xbox, but you have to connect it to your PC and plug a mic into that, then get some adapters and crap, lol search it up idek

ChemicalScence

This Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you can't directly connect you're snowball to an Xbox, but you have to connect it to your PC and plug a mic into that, then get some adapters and crap, lol search it up idek
yeah I'll look it up, you got twitter?

k3rbs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YOOO man
My gamertag on Xbox is

Dark Legend Vii

Please respond

Awesome! I want youtube to be my job too. I'm turning 15 pretty soon and I think we could definitely make this work. Lemme know about the 2-3 people. Don't worry about the dirty joke things and saying random funny s**t, it'll definitely be in videos. Hit me up on youtube or xbox or reply. GT: PsYch0pAth24

Nicktatorship

Reaction score
Awesome! I want youtube to be my job too. I'm turning 15 pretty soon and I think we could definitely make this work. Lemme know about the 2-3 people. Don't worry about the dirty joke things and saying random funny s**t, it'll definitely be in videos. Hit me up on youtube or xbox or reply. GT: PsYch0pAth24
Sweet man I'll add you