Gaming Xbox One and PC Serious Group Needing Members!

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
Hi everyone, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One. At the moment we are mostly on the Xbox One, but either is fine.
NOTE: We are looking for SERIOUS YouTubers/Twitch Streamers ONLY that are willing to work with the group to help everyone grow. Do not try to join and expect to get free views by doing no work, we are tired of that and will kick you immediately.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:
You must be English speaking.
Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone that will take YouTube seriously.
You must have either a PC or an Xbox One.
You must be 15 years old or older.
You must be willing to work with the group to help everyone grow.
You must have at least a decent quality microphone to talk with while we play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929
I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT RESPOND HERE, YOU MUST MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE IF YOU WISH TO JOIN

Last edited:

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ugh, I'm a few months off being fifteen, does that matter? I'm slowly learning editing but I understand Twitch to it's basics.

KrazyKidJ

Reaction score
I'm willing to join.....How can I contact you?

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Hi everyone, I'm the Social Media Director for a group/upcoming business called First Order Entertainment, and we are looking for more members.
First Order Entertainment, FOE for short, is slowly going to become an entertainment company on YouTube and other places on the internet.
We play games on the PC and on Xbox One. At the moment we are mostly on the Xbox One, but either is fine.
NOTE: We are looking for SERIOUS YouTubers/Twitch Streamers ONLY that are willing to work with the group to help everyone grow. Do not try to join and expect to get free views by doing no work, we are tired of that and will kick you immediately.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:
You must be English speaking.
Your channel size does not matter, we will gladly take anyone that will take YouTube seriously.
You must have either a PC or an Xbox One.
You must be 15 years old or older.
You must be willing to work with the group to help everyone grow.
You must have at least a decent quality microphone to talk with while we play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions or anything you can just message me on Skype at cdt929
I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT RESPOND HERE, YOU MUST MESSAGE ME ON SKYPE IF YOU WISH TO JOIN

ParaLefty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You say must have skype. I refuse to use skype as the audio quality is terrible compared to discord or teamspeak. If you decide to communicate in any other way Message me here.

ariinme

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
agree with paralefty make teamspeak and discord will help a lot