Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
So i am recently editing a new FIFA video of mine, and on the face-cam you can see me but not my whole head would that be a problem in the video. I mean the video is really funny with great reactions, and you can see my friend Callan fine it's just you can't see me fully but you can see and hear me talking. Would that still be okay to upload as a video or?

What do you guys think? :)

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like!

upload_2016-12-9_9-25-24.png

Eh yeah I think it's fine. Not great, but still fine. If the reactions are still relatively visible it should be pretty good nonetheless.

Eh yeah I think it's fine. Not great, but still fine. If the reactions are still relatively visible it should be pretty good nonetheless.

Okay thank you for letting me know :) and yes the reactions are great![DOUBLEPOST=1481291355,1481291272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wouldn't bother me too much, just keep going and make a note of it for the next one. No need to scrap all that work for a small issue!

Okay then i will thank you :)

I've moved this to the Reviews / Feedback discussion forum. ^^

Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481421714,1481421589][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get irritated by it and im sure you will get comments on the same.

I probably will. I do apologies for that, my friend put the camera in the wrong place that's all. I will make sure that never happens again! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481421877][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd just keep going and figure out your camera placement for next time. If anyone asks use the opportunity as a chance for community interaction!

Thank you for the suggestion! :) I will definitely make sure it never happens again! and that sounds like a perfect idea :D

Back