Would love some feedback on our YouTube channel

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Hi, Myself and a couple of friends have a YouTube channel dedicated to casual gaming and generally having some fun. We have been posting videos almost daily for about 2/3 months now.

We would love some feedback on things you like & of course things you dislike. Our latest videos have our new intro and outro so is probably a better representation of the standard of videos being released now. But by all means check out some of the older stuff to! Channel is linked below.

Jouble Dumpers

Thanks in advance!
Jouble Dumpers

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So your channel art is nice and so is your intro to your latest video. The first thing I noticed is a lack of welcoming to your viewers. It's good you jumped right into the video but, like for me, I have no idea what's going on in the video. Maybe a bit of a welcome to the video and what's going on would be a nice start. Your quality, however, is very good so keep that up!

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
So your channel art is nice and so is your intro to your latest video. The first thing I noticed is a lack of welcoming to your viewers. It's good you jumped right into the video but, like for me, I have no idea what's going on in the video. Maybe a bit of a welcome to the video and what's going on would be a nice start. Your quality, however, is very good so keep that up!
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah we do give an intro on most videos however some slip past us so we'll work on that!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah we do give an intro on most videos however some slip past us so we'll work on that!

Ok awesome! Otherwise, I loved the video. Your energy and enthusiasm was spot on where it needed to be!

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You already have everything laid out properly. Profile pic, thumbnails, banner, video quality and personality. Since your channel is base on gaming. I was thinking you should input some highlights in your videos. Like, Overwatch "11 kills in 50secs", COD "Survived 50 level in zombies" etc. you know what I mean.

JoubleDumpers

Reaction score
Channel Type
You already have everything laid out properly. Profile pic, thumbnails, banner, video quality and personality. Since your channel is base on gaming. I was thinking you should input some highlights in your videos. Like, Overwatch "11 kills in 50secs", COD "Survived 50 level in zombies" etc. you know what I mean.
Yeah I know what you mean, thanks for the feedback and the suggestion!