Working To Hard?

Scooterbean Videos

Now I want to start off by saying, YouTube isn't really work. Its a hobby that yes some people can get paid from, but most of us do it for fun. There is people who put a lot into their channel just to make it more watchable for their viewers, some more than others. Is there a point where you're doing to much, or is there never really a point where enough is enough?

I think the point where it's effecting your relationship and day job, then you'd have to think about reigning it in a bit. I always make sure I have downtime, have a beer and watch a film and not even think about youtube.

Depend on you my friend, you have think of three question which viewer asked them self. Why should i watch this, is this video something i can related too and lastly, is it enjoyable.

I sometimes think a bit too much about YouTube. I don't know why, but YouTube is finally something for me that I really enjoy doing. Sometimes when I'm out with friends, watching a movie or whatever, then I'm thinking; "I could also be working on my channel right now..." but that's just me being me haha! I just like to work on stuff that motivates me even more the next day!

Sure, if it's affecting your work or home life negatively, then it's time to reevaluate your priorities.

I have that problem all the time. Thinkinh too much about Youtube. I mostly end up completely stressed. If I just relax and take a long break from it, it gets easier again.

I agree with the above posters... I think those principles can be attributed to almost anything in life. But as long as you're enjoying yourself and keeping up with everyday life things you're golden!

so many people have posted things that make a lot of sense! if it starts consuming your life definitely know when to take a step back!

If
Now I want to start off by saying, YouTube isn't really work. Its a hobby that yes some people can get paid from, but most of us do it for fun. There is people who put a lot into their channel just to make it more watchable for their viewers, some more than others. Is there a point where you're doing to much, or is there never really a point where enough is enough?
idk i guess you know if your doing to much by feeling exhausted by the end of the day

Back