With how many views do you start to get payed?

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I once got paid 9p for a single view from the Netherlands. Think he must have clicked on the advert and then bought something. It was very random and my only view from there on that video which is why I know it happened. It all depends on things like that. That is a big one off though. I normally get around 5p per 100 views at the moment because I have short videos and don't have the long unskippable ads on. Monetising while being so small is probably more damaging for the channel than good though. People will click off without watching the video because ads are annoying.

Detline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Dude... your channel is like 1 week old, have 6 subs and now already asking with how many views you'll get paid. Thats the wrong attitude. Do youtube if you love making video's as a hobby. Don't even think about making money out of it. I for myself don't even have an adsense contract cuz I don't want any commercials in my video's to be shown for my viewers at all. Thats something I'll consider if i ever make it to a lot of subs.

FernandoMask

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude... your channel is like 1 week old, have 6 subs and now already asking with how many views you'll get paid. Thats the wrong attitude. Do youtube if you love making video's as a hobby. Don't even think about making money out of it. I for myself don't even have an adsense contract cuz I don't want any commercials in my video's to be shown for my viewers at all. Thats something I'll consider if i ever make it to a lot of subs.
Bro i enjoy doing videos to but peopel tell me that i can start making money with little views and i ask , i do like making youtube videos but i just wanted to ask

Detline

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Bro i enjoy doing videos to but peopel tell me that i can start making money with little views and i ask , i do like making youtube videos but i just wanted to ask
If you want to make money, your subscribers/viewers have to watch annoying commercials before your video starts. And for now you'll only make a few peny I guess. Think it's not worth that, but thats my oppinion ;)

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
in the uk it's 60 pound before you get paid but at £10 which im guessing is the $15 in american currency is the threshold where you can enter payment details as i finally got to do that and it was a great feeling heading for that 60 now!
umm... I'm pretty sure the Google Adsense threshold is $15, not $100? That's what I agreed to when I signed up, anyways. Not sure if they have changed it or have different rules for different locations.

Reactions: PunchbowlGaming

Hicham

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
From 0 views,

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you are a Youtube Partner you have to wait until you get $100 but if you with a MCN you get play each month